Here's what I had from the Beer Page-
1. Chipotle mac and cheese as a starter
2. BBQ pork and fried potatoes
3. Independence Austin Amber to drink
|Macaroni and Cheese|
And to drink I had the Independence Austin Amber- A nice clean, refreshing brew from one of the better local breweries. I'd recommend it with almost any meal.
David opted for a little trip around the menu. Here's a look at what he had-
1. Fried calamari steak fingers- The Wine Page
2. Lamb tenderloin- The Scotch Page
3. (512) Pecan Porter to drink- The Beer Page (obviously)
|Calamari Steak Fingers|
|Lamb and Brussels Sprouts|
Lastly, David had the (512) Pecan Porter. It’s A nice heavy ale capable of standing up to the big flavors of this meal. (512) is also a local brewery, and one of our favorites.
Whether you plan on eating a whole meal or just dropping by for some drinks and appetizers, we highly recommend 219 West.
Official AFJ rating- 3 points of the Lone Star-
|Three Lone Star Points|
612 W. 6th St
Austin, TX 78701